Friday, September 19, 2008

NEW FURNITURE LOOKS GOOD

Many of my friends told me that I need to get a new furniture because the furniture that I am using is quite old already and considering it was originally from my grandparents handed to me. Well, I guess they are right. I think it is about time to have a new furniture.

A friend of mine who owns a furniture shop was kind enough to help me find that perfect furniture. he told me the available items in his furniture shop and the type of wood used in the furniture. After several hours of looking around, I found the right furniture.

The furniture was made of mahogany. It has 2 small chairs and the large chair can accommodate around 5 persons. It is really big and spacious kind of furniture chair. I am planning to have a party in my house and I am sure the new furniture would be eye catching to all of my friends.

No comments: