Saturday, September 13, 2008

KARAOKE WITH FRIENDS

Me and my friends went videoke singing. This is our first time we have gathered since our graduation day. First in our agenda was a dinner at Greenhills Sea Food House. The last time i was in this restaurant was in 2005. I was really surprised that the price of their food had increased from 99 to 128. The foods that were cooked where below what I was expecting from them. I would say it was really below par. Next in our agenda was to look for our place for singing. We rented a single room that offers videoke. At 100 pesos an hour it was worth the amount after all. We decided to go separate ways after the second hour. I went straight home riding a taxi. We will have another gathering soon. It will be no going home until morning comes!

No comments: