Friday, August 8, 2008

HOTEL ACCOMMODATION

Hotel accommodation used to be very hard since you need to go to the office of the agency where you are going to book your stay or accommodation. But now booking for a hotel accommodation is very easy and hassle free. Online booking for an accommodation is what tourist do nowadays.

When I went to London Last summer, I personally booked my accommodation online. There are so many London Hotels but I was able to manage to find the right accommodation for my stay there. Since I will be staying for 8 days, I decided to book my stay in two hotels. For the first four days, I stayed at the Cromwell Crown Hotel London. I selected this hotel because it is near the major attractions in London and it is also near the convention center where my seminar will be held. For the following four days, I stayed at Norfolk Towers London. This hotel has three star rating and considered a tourist haven when in London. If you are a traveler and you need an accommodation for your stay, visit www.easytobook.com


No comments: