Monday, June 23, 2008

TOURING AROUND ASIA



I just arrived from my 7 days trip around four Asian countries. My first stop was in Thailand. I immediately booked my stay in one of the cheap Thailand Hotels that are listed upon my arrival. In Thailand, I would describe the place as a place for meditation and self searching mode. I visited the seated Buddha at the Sukhothai Historical park. According to my guide, I must visit the park because it symbolizes Thailand.

Next stop in my Asian tour was in Kuala Lumpur. It was my first time to visit Kuala Lumpur. Since my hotel was situated in the City proper, I was able to tour the city by foot and saw the world-famous Petronas Towers. The towers are considered as one of the highest man made structure in the world.

Another Asian country was the Philippines. I would say that the Philippine accommodation was beyond what I expected. In the Philippines, I visited the famous beach of Boracay Island. I was able to visit also the only eagle sanctuary in the country the Philippine Eagle wildlife Park located in Mindanao, particularly In Davao City.

The last leg of my Asian tour was in China. I was in a hurry because according to my guide most hotels are fully booked. Luckily a list of last minute China Hotels was available. Immediately I booked my stay at one of the hotels that was situated in the proper. China is on piece of history as I would say. It is considered the cradle of civilization. Their history and rich culture is worth the visit. When we speak of China, The great wall is always in the picture. For the first time I saw the amazing structure and have some picture taken as souvenir of my Asian tour.

The memories that I experienced was really a treasure for me. I was able to meet different people and established friendships with other tourist like me.

No comments: