Wednesday, January 30, 2008

EARNING THROUGH BLOGGING

I love writing. It is my passion and at the same time, a way for me to express my ideas and personal opinions and put it into writing. All of my creative works are all posted in my blog. I consider my blog as a canvass of my writing work of art. I feel very happy once I have published my written post. It is because I want other people, who are searching the internet to read my written article and comment on it. It is fun and exciting to let others read our post. One day as I was making my daily article post in my blog, a friend of mine approached me and told me about the potential of blog owners to generate additional income as they blog for money through every blog post written. He said to me to try to move up to the next level in blogging and suggested to visit Smorty.com. I was curious and interested about the information that I got from my friend. I visited the website and after reading their blogger post, I immediately signed up to be one of their bloggers. Smorty is a website that offers a great opportunity to a blogger to earn from every blog post that a blogger creates. Once the post is approved, the blogger get paid with the corresponding amount for the post. Blogging will never be the same now that it can generate additional income for bloggers. To be part of this great opportunity, visit their website at www.smorty.com

No comments: