Saturday, January 26, 2008

20 QUESTION TAG

I got this tag from Noliboy. Thanks Nol! Keep it up.

20 Personal Qs Tag

1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before? Going to Boracay

2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I don't have a new years resolution because I always don't follow it seriously.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Yes, my brother's wife Marlene. She gave birth to my first niece, Nicole.

4. Did anyone close to you die? none thank God.

5. What countries did you visit? USA, SPAIN, ARGENTINA...I was dreaming.

6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007? Try the business world and be a businessman.

7. What was your biggest achievement of the year 2007? I discovered blogging and the potential to generate much income.

8. What was your biggest failure? I can't remember.

9. Did you suffer illness or injury? None

10. What was the best thing you bought? Everything that I own right now.

11. Where did most of your money go? To my kikay kit..LOL

12. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Looking at the dashboard and find a pending task to be done.

13. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? happier
b) thinner or fatter? The same

14. What do you wish you’d done more of? Started blogging at the beginning of the year.

15. What do you wish you’d done less of? Investing in hyip sites! It was a good learning experience.

16. What was the best book you read? Ripples of Joy by Cheryl Kirking. I already blog about it.

17. What did you want and get? Hmmm some cool thing for my personal computer maybe.

18. What did you want and not get? I get what I want in some other way.

19. What kept you sane? Happy memories

20. Who did you miss? Everybody that I am attached to or connected with me.

Thanks o much Nol for giving me this tag. I hope I answered all the question honestly and fairly. If you guy have the luxury of time, visit my other sites, Weblinkx, Lynxfast, Itsallaboutbrian and thinkwiz. Have a nice day to all. Now I am tagging two of my close friend in the blogging world. Jane and her love, Chester.

No comments: